Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

When you endure pain ...

Less did I know,
in the process of enduring pain,
and learning to live with it,
and befriending agony, 
you should be happy 
or bitten by melancholia?

Blames,
guilt,
deceit,
taunts.

I wonder,
smiles that you brought,
shortlived though,
are worth missing. But,
this void,

it's creepy,
weird sounds,
and some odd imprints 
that you left behind,

I carry alongwith me,
every day, every night,
in pride, 
in the process of 
enduring the pain...
more I think about you,
more is the pain I derive,
and more, I lose my part. 



2 comments:

Jack said...

Ritika,

Pain on separation told so well.

Take care

Unknown said...

I would with melancholia....

Well expressed... maybe coz i m goin through the same thing

Take care
Niya
niya101.blogspot.com