Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Why I want to go back to home food?

Food is something that brings a lot of people together. Different people whose mindsets don't match can catch up for lunch and still enjoy it, because the food brings them both on the comfortable platform, where both of them can eat together. 

When I was a child, I have always shared my lunch with numerous people. No matter what I got in lunch, like khakhra, or some sweet, or paratha, or just a fruit. But I realise by sharing food, people come together on the friendly level. 

Okay, that was just an introduction to my new article. 

You must have heard people around you saying, "I miss home food"and I want to go back to home food, and stuff like that. Ever wondered why people miss home food, when they go out? 

My reasoning could be-

1. One has been eating home food right from the birth . Its obvious that the taste buds are apt according to it. It is very understandable that how home food becomes something to crave for when you step out of the house. 

2. The faith in the person who cooks the food at home, has evolved over a period of time. And one eats that food without being sceptic of what could be amalgamated with it, which is very unlikely to happen with the food that you eat outside. 

There are emotional and sentimental reasons obviously, but this time, If you can think of any more rational justifications, jot them down here... in the comments box. :D 

4 comments:

S. said...

The love in the home made food is something which can never be detached. :)

Jack said...

Ritika,

You forgot the love with what it is served. And of course the togetherness of the family at dinning table.

Take care

Ritika said...

Sunakshi- Hey, i am glad you read me.

Jack Uncle- I am glad you also read me.

To both of you,
I know the love that is mixed in the home food, but i was just looking for some practical reasons. I have mentioned that there are emotional reasons all the time.

:)

Ritika said...

Sunakshi- Hey, i am glad you read me.

Jack Uncle- I am glad you also read me.

To both of you,
I know the love that is mixed in the home food, but i was just looking for some practical reasons. I have mentioned that there are emotional reasons all the time.

:)