Wednesday, September 30, 2009

READ ON... if u wanna know me better...!!

  1. I took eng(h) because i thought it would it would be simpler... but ,lately it was proven wrong..
  2. I dont like to travel..not even to my college...n always reach late..my frnz in college know dis better...
  3. i can never go on hunger strikes.... for i love eating....
  4. i admire the natural beauty...for i dont waste time looking myself into mirror... (i feel i m nt beautiful ) so y to waste time on non-beautiful things..  ;-)
  5. Very recently,i have fallen in love with books.... n finally i love reading(i wish my dad reads this,he ll be happiest to know this)
  6.  All day .. i think about words...!!! (dont think i m mad)...
  7. i love watching movies
  8. Often gets philosophical... :-((
  9. I hate magical books+movies...esp,harry potter....  (mrinal-dont comment) 
  10. I love making puddings n chocolates
  11. I love eating maggi... cant even express my love for maggi...
  12.  I wish to be a little girl...for  i knw my childhood was the best in my life.. never will my days be so beautiful..
  13. I avoid making friends who drink and smoke...
  14. i would love to get an alchohalic hangover once...JUSST ONCE.. god,,,,plzz...
  15.  i love my name-RITS over Ritika...
  16. I love calligraphy....  i love the art of handwriting...
  17. People say...i have a beautiful handwriting....!!!!
  18. I love icecreams, esp-cornetto
  19. i love whites  :-)))
  20. i dislike greens..
  21. whenever i meet moni, all my pains vanish away...she has magic wand...
  22. i cry while watching movies...soap operas... moreover ...even while reading
  23. I love romance as a genre..over all detectives n gothics..n what not...
  24. I no more love talking on phones... thanks to the special lectures given by mayank, thank u..it has helped me a lot..
  25. The idea of my marriage displeases me..
  26. I like guys with specks....P.S- not all...
  27. I believe in law of karma...n i m scared of it..
  28. i eat rice wid ma hands .... i love dat way...
  29. i love soft toys,, to cuddle dem esp..   :-))
  30. i sleep with pillows all over my bed.... 
  31. i always pass a smile to babies... in return, i get the most pleasing smile back...(not always)
  32. i love to eat paani poori....wen moni accompanies me.. it adds to more flavours
  33. i love writing poems...but cant match my rhymes ever...
  34. i make infinite grammatical errors..
  35. i would love to go on a beach wid my love...under the moonlit sky...
  36. my perfect advicer- moni
  37. i hate to eat apples..
  38. i love MORNINGS...  :-)))
  39. i go to temple on thursdays..
  40. i love my day ...wen papa wakes me up...
  41. i prefer a stick of a rose..to boquet..-to give as well as to take..
  42. i dislike people who keep on praising themselves....there are people like dat..
  43. i love clicking my own pictures  :-))
  44. i love making cards...but only for those special people i love tru to my heart or respect..
  45. i feel disgust on the idea of spreading rumours
  46. i love romantic movies...like kuch kuch hota haii.. 
  47. I would love to make a scrap book for my LOVE..
OH, that was pretty long ....  i cant think more about self presently...  
will catch up soon with another write-up..!!
till den,adieu..!! :-))

5 comments:

Sneha said...

wow...........dats really gud...ws nt knwing dis much abt u..got to knw so mny new thngs abt u...cool yaar...nd yaa..
1) u r beautiful..
2)its gr8 to thnk abt words..
3)wud lik to eat puddings & choc made by u...
4)no alcoholic hangovr...plzzz
5)yup, u hv b'ful handwriting..
6)thanx to moni...
7) dats strnge to hear dat u dnt lik toking on phns..
8) u write nice poems...
9) CARDS....hmmm i luv ur creativity..
10) last......i miss my ritika a lot....

ritika said...

tanx ya sneha...for all these compliments..

keep ur keen to read my write-ups..u r welcome for my puddings n chocss..alwayss...
n yaa..its tru..i dont like talkin on fones..
so i call no1..n everybdy arnd me gives me a damm for it... :-((

Amul said...

interestin..... learnt sum new things nd u hav changed from d previous ritika..... so its gud...
(most shockin d phone point)

Deamon's Dealer said...

ok lets see how similar are we....point to point.this way let me explore myself too ...ya ya im selfish.

I took stats hons because i thought that is the only reason to study in north campus.
.
I love to travel..i make a lot of plans but never have time to implement them.

i can never go on hunger strikes.... for i love eating....

i admire the beauty...

always hated books...just loved one magazine...THE ECONOMIST

All day .. i use to think about cricket and how to win debates ...now i think about making money

i love watching movies but at home.

i used to get philosophical... not anymore

I hate magical books+movies...esp,harry potter.... never seen matrix or HP

I love cooking

I love eating chole bhature ... cant even express my love for them...

im still a lil boy from inside...will always be one

I have many freinds who are alcoholics...yet i never tasted it
i would love to get an alchohalic hangover once...JUSST ONCE.. god,,,,plzz...
i love my name-daga saab
I love caricature i love the art of sketching...
People say...i have a beautiful smile and facecutting....!!!!
I love icecreams, mango
i love blue:-)))
i dislike yellow..

i cry while watching movies

I love animation as a genre..over all detectives n gothics..n what not...
I hate talking on phones...always did...can do without them....too bad my parents want me to carry them all the time..

i now own a 1000 rs wala handset.

The idea of my marriage displeased me..im getting married in 60 days to a very beautiful girl

I like gals with long hair....P.S- not all...
I believe in law of karma...n i m scared of it..
i eat rice wid ma hands .... i love dat way...
i love balls...cricket balls,, to cuddle dem esp.. :-))
i sleep with pillows all over my bed....
i always pass a smile to babies... in return, i get the most pleasing smile back...(not always)
i love to eat puchka
i always wanted to write poems...so far im still trying to pen down the first line.
i make infinite grammatical errors..
i would love to go on a beach wid my love...under the moonlit sky...

i love late night radio... :-)))

i dislike people who keep on praising themselves....there are people like dat..

i hate clicking my own pictures :-))

i LOVEEEEE spreading rumours

i just love admire and worship...SACHIN TENDULKAR.

I blindly follow what my sis always told me....although i dont trust anyone else in this world

*$p@Rsh!t@* said...

mere ko to pata hi tha ye sab tere bare mein!!!!!!!!!

hahaha!!!!!!!!!!
par mera blog koi padhta kyon nahi!!!!!m so sad!!