Smoked a Cigarette. Got so drunk you passed out.
- Rode every ride at an amusement park.
- Collected something stupid.( i collect anything, that I feel can be used in craft work)
- Gone to a Rock Concert. (in my college)
- Helped someone.(often)
Gone fishing. Watched four movies in one night.(Only two, Yes)
- Lied to someone.
Snorted cocaine. Smoked weed. Failed a subject. (Not in finals. Internals-yes. All of us in my class did ;) )
- Been in a car accident.
Been in a tornado. Watched someone die. Been to a funeral. Burned Yourself. Run a marathon.
- Cried yourself to sleep.(Infinite nights)
- Flown in an aeroplane.
Cheated on someone.
- Been cheated on.
- Written a 10 page letter.
- Gone skiing.
- Cut yourself.
- Had a best friend.( No Best friends)
- Lost someone you loved.
- Got into trouble for something you didn’t do.
Stolen a book from the library.
- Gone to a different country.
Watched the Harry Potter movies.( I hate Harry Potter)
- Had an online diary.(Yeah! )
- Fired a gun. ( At balloons at the Ramlila Maidan ;) )
Gambled in a casino.( I've been to, but didn't try )
- Been in a school play.
Been fired from a job. Taken a lie detector test. Swam with dolphins.
- Voted for someone on a reality TV show. ( I did it for Abhijeet Sawant in Indian Idol Season 1)
- Written poetry. ( Oh yeah!!)
- Read more than 20 books a year. (Eng honors is all about reading books, and that is what I'm doing).
Gone to Europe.
- Used a colouring book over age 12. ( Oh, I loved that)
Had a Surgery. Had stitches.
- Taken a Taxi.
- Had more than 5 IM conversations going on at once. ( I'm a girl afterall ;) )
- Been in a fist fight. ( Yeah with my brother ).
- Suffered any form of abuse.( Verbal)
Had a pet.(I hate them) Petted a wild animal. Had your own credit card & bought something with it. Dyed your hair. Got a tattoo.
- Had something pierced. (Ear lobes)
Known someone personally with HIV or AIDS.
- Taken pictures with a web cam.
- Lost something expensive.(My wallet)
- Gone to sleep with music on. (Often)
Whoever wants to take it up, please do. Have fun. Cheers!
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Strike it off Tag -
I found this pretty interesting in a blog" Moments I Will Cherish" , I went through recently, It's pretty interesting tag and simple. Just strike off the things that you haven't done in your life yet. Here I go :)