Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A ladder to success

I see your eyes, drenched in pride..
They say, pride is one of the seven sins.. 
In your dreams, the space you created.. 

Oh buddy, keep your calm,
And stay confident..
Over-confidence leads one nowhere..

I know you can do it,
and achieve the highest of your goals,
Oh buddy.. Don't lose your patience!
As they say, Patience is the key to success.

One day, when you achieve the highest of all you dreamt,
Don't forget the people on your way!
Especially me, for I wrote this for you- 
I'm sure, I'll be able to see, once again your eyes drenched in pride! 

3 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Nice!
There is a thin line between confidence and over-confidence though!

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Unknown said...

very nice....love the life's aspect u covered here.

Princess Caspian said...

Berry interesting...
I felt like you wrote this for me.

You've achieved yet another level in your writing!!