Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

SoMeOnE....


For someone, who is so dear..
for someone, who is altruistic to me..
for someone, who is matchless..
for someone, who is juzz mine...
i can't explain my love in the words..
yet... i m trying..
for the first time,when our eyes met..
there was a shiver in my retina,
for something was so just in your eyes
I LOVED YOUR EYES...
 Refined ettiquetes, Courteous speech
Heartthrobbing personality
Accutely amicable, Unselfishly soul,
words fall short to describe you
By then, i had fallen in love with you,
my heart 's brimming love for thou,
i love you against all odds
i love you with all my heart..
if ever, i had broken your heart..
kindly forgive me...
if ever i had been rude to you..
i apologize..
just be by my side,
and 
let your heart take toll over 
your worthy mind..
P.S.- dear someone.. hope you read this, and understand how much i love you.. :-(
I MISS YOU..

5 comments:

Sneha said...

tooo gud..awesome yaar....i juz luvd it...

N J said...

Very well written... hope that someone feel the same like how you did while pouring your heart 'n' penning this :)

Princess Caspian said...

it is really beautiful...

but try and ryt something about 'happy love'...

i loved it tho...

:))

SunLight said...

Words from heart, are on sheet,

Running down the lines until we meet!

Nicely written

Awwdity's Child said...

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope 'someone' has read it!!!!!