Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Eyes and I.

Yeah, those sparkling and twinkling thing on your face- laid safely between the white hard shell that captures and encapsulates every little thing you take notice of, which directly connects it to your grey cells. Yeah, I got an infection there. Severe one. And my face looked abhorrent. And I couldn't even smile nicely, 'coz when I smiled, my eyes take a natural closure, and it pained badly every time I did smile. I couldn't wink at my friends in class. I could not rub them. I could not close them well. But After 10 long days, It is recovering, and getting back to its original shape. Thank god for that!

I really had to take good care of them. And also take the antibiotics. I hate them. But my eyes... They aren't twinkling any more. I have to take utmost care of them to see them sparkle again.

I realized, the amount of pain one has to undergo with these god-gifted bodies that comes as a package with our flesh. I just wish, nothing of that sort happen to anyone else. It was bad. It embarrassed me everywhere. And pain- was just infinite. 

Eyes, are the most beautiful part of our face , I think. They express so much. And they are truthful. They are not like sycophants or puppets. They are pure and transparent.

All of you people, who have got their bodies in a right condition, Feel pride and don't crib. Make a judicious use of it. And please, Please.. take care.. You see, We all know 'prevention is better than cure'.

3 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

And yet you are straining them on your computer screen?
Go take rest girl!

Arnav said...

True ..
Eyes are the expression of our soul ..
Eyes reflect the unsaid words
they reflect the happiness we are scared to reflect as a smile ..they reflect the pain we do not share .

Jack said...

Ritika,

If we wish to make the best of what God gifted us with, we need to take care of it properly. Eyes need a lot of care too. We should never put our body to abuse. Hope you are absolutely fit now.

Take care

PS : Left comment on previous post too.